FX Stat 3: Interact with your data
FX Stat is a statistics program designed for secondary school teachers and
students. Just what you need, with nothing extra. It is easy to use, powerful
and does things the way you want them done.
FX Stat creates a powerful,
dynamic statistical environment for the exploration of data in all of its
forms. Students and teachers will love the ability to produce high-quality
statistically correct graphics for use in tests, examinations, worksheets
What's New in FX Stat 3?
- Two new graph types - Divided Bar Graphs and Link Graphs
- Expanded data capacity - jumping from 500 rows to 10000 rows.
- Mac support!
What's New in FX Stat 2?
- Mix & Match Graph Types. As the image above shows, you can now
mix graph types on one graph.
- Higher Quality Graphs. Smoothed lines and transparency effects mean
that you can create graphics that were not possible in FX Stat 1.
- Data Interaction. Select and change data on the graph. Allows
dynamic interaction with the data.
- New Graph Types - Cumulative Histograms, Stacked Columns, Stacked Bars,
Stacked Histograms, Stacked Frequency Polygons.
A larger selection of data generator that can make a teacher's job much
Get Yours Today - See Prices and Licences here