What's was added earlier In MathType 6?
- Microsoft Office 2007 support -- MathType takes full advantage of Office 2007's Ribbon User Interface by adding a new MathType Tab in Word and PowerPoint. MathType also works with Office 2003, XP and 2000.
- TeX input -- type or paste TeX into MathType to quickly create equations for Word, PowerPoint and 1000's of other applications.
- Works with Wikipedia -- Wikipedia, the popular online encyclopedia, contains 1000's of pages with mathematical equations. Once you do your research on Wikipedia, you can copy the relevant equations for use in your own work. You can also use MathType to author new equations for Wikipedia.
- Windows Vista support -- MathType 6 works on Windows Vista, XP, and 2000 operating systems.
- And much more...
What Reviewers Said About MathType 6:
- "... version 5 was excellent, but release 6 is even better. I get more done, in less time, with less investment of attention span, with no compatibility problems and no conscious awareness of learning curve; which sounds to me like a good definition of the ideal upgrade." -- Felix Grant, Science Writer, ScientificComputing.com
- "New options for publishing to 'MathPage', for numbering equations and converting them to TeX have made 6.0 indispensable for anyone who writes squiggles [equations]." -- William F. Shughart II, F.A.P. Barnard Distinguished Professor of Economics; Editor in Chief, Public Choice; The University of Mississippi, Department of Economics
- "... the new LaTeX-to-MathType feature is marvelous. Instead of having to retype all my equations again to use in a PowerPoint presentation, I now can just cut and paste. This is the best software purchase I have made in a long time" -- Alfonso Limon, Chief Scientist, A&A Consulting Ca
- "I love this product (and use it every day)... I am ecstatic!!!!" -- Donna Roberts, Mathematics Educator, http://MathBits.com
Single User Licence 69 Pounds Sterling (or 42 Pounds Sterling Academic Price) + vat for CD and full documentation.
Single User Upgrade 39 Pounds Sterling (or 29 Pounds Sterling Academic Price) + vat. (Please provide your existing MathType serial number if upgrading. You can find this in the Help system or on your registration card.)
MathType is distributed in the UK by Chartwell-Yorke Ltd, 114 High Street, Belmont Village, Bolton, Lancashire, BL7 8AL, England. Tel (+44) (0)1204 811001, fax (+44) (0)1204 811008, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.chartwellyorke.com