Prices and Licences
TI-Nspire computer software uniquely offers a complete maths solution: interactive graphs, geometry, statistics, algebra, calculus, data logging - all in colour - and a document interface to present your work in print or the web.
Statistics facilities are based on 'Fathom'! Geometry capabilities are based on 'Cabri'! So it represents incredible power, value, convenience and ease of use.
Better still, the TI-Nspire CAS computer software has all the functionality of TI-Nspire plus built-in CAS (Computer Algebra System) capabilities based on the widely respected 'Derive' CAS. Explore, evaluate and simplify expressions, numeric problems and variables symbolically.
TI-Nspire technology – maths in living colour!
TI-Nspire Student Software provides you with the same functionality as the handheld: Calculator, Graphs, Geometry, Lists & Spreadsheet, Data & Statistics, Notes, Programming and Vernier DataQuest™. Download the full software as either a .exe or zip file for Windows, or a Mac App. Fully functional for 30 days. Buy a permanent licence key below.
TI-Nspire Teacher Software provides additional functionality to help manage content, create documents that include Questions and deliver lessons with an on-screen handheld emulator. One software package now includes CAS and numeric functionality. Download the full software as either a .exe or zip file for Windows, or a Mac App. Fully functional for 30 days. Buy a permanent licence key in our online store.
TI-Nspire™ Software Features Summary
TI-Nspire™ Computer Software for Maths and Science has the same functionalities
as the TI-Nspire handheld device, offering a unique parallel learning experience.
Thanks to TI-Nspire Software, seamless creation and transition of classroom
materials between teacher and learner is possible:
• Teachers can use the software to create materials for learners using handheld devices and/or the software.
• Learners can easily transfer their work from the handheld device to the teacher's computer for assessment - Assessment for Learning in practice!
FREE online video tutorials now available from Atomic Learning
Already own TI-Nspire
Get the free download for the latest TI-Nspire Computer Software release. Now compatible with Windows® Vista (Home Premium/Ultimate/ Business) and Mac® OS, with added enhancements to programming functionality, Data & Statistics and the addition of Polar Graphing.
Download the Latest Release
Interested in TI-Nspire CAS software?
TI-Nspire Computer Software System Requirements for Windows®:
• Windows Vista (Home Premium/Ultimate/Business), Windows XP (Home/Professional) with SP2; Windows 2000 with SP4
• Processor speed: 900MHz
• Screen resolution: 1024 X 768
• 512MB RAM recommended
• 500MB free HD space on a single boot configuration (An additional 200MB is required for TI-Nspire Computer Link Software)
• CD-ROM drive or active internet connection for installation
• Minimum browser requirements: Works with Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6.0, Netscape™ 5.0, Mozilla™, Firefox™ 1.0, Safari™ 2.0, and AOL® Browser 1.0. TI-Nspire Computer Software System Requirements for Mac®:
• MacOS X 10.4 or 10.5
• PowerPC, G4, or G5
• 512MB RAM • At least 200MB of hard-disk space needed for installation